Legal Advice For Small And Medium-Sized Businesses
Every business must work within state and federal business laws on a daily basis — from the very formation of your business to every contract and transaction, the precise wording of legal documents can have a big impact on your long-term commercial success. That’s why it’s crucial for your business to work with experienced lawyers who can help you comply with all applicable laws and create the legal framework needed to help your company thrive. Serving businesses throughout southeastern Pennsylvania, the attorneys at Conway Schadler can answer all of your questions about your business’s legal needs.
Qualified Advice On Entity Formation, Litigation And More
Our firm provides a wide range of business law services, including:
- Business formation into entities, including limited liability companies (LLCs) and partnerships
- Contract drafting and reviewing for employment contracts, service contracts and client contracts
- Disputes arising from a breach of contract
- Intellectual property protection, including trademark registration and enforcement
- Commercial real estate matters such as purchase and sale agreements, leases and landlord-tenant issues
- Resolution of business disputes through commercial litigation, including disputes between your business and a competitor, partner, neighbor, supplier, distributor, employee, customer or any other party
Your Business Deserves Experienced Legal Representation
At Conway Schadler, we bring as much skill and passion to our work as you bring to yours, and we are committed to helping your business succeed. To learn more about our business law services, schedule a free initial consultation in our Eagleville office by calling 484-938-1989 or sending us an email.